Saturday, August 22, 2009

Treasure Hunting

I went treasure hunting today, which I haven't done in a while. I found some great stuff, here are a few of my favorites:

Vintage painted tin trays. They have little stands on the bottoms! There were two!




A new state plate! I didn't know Arkansas is "The Wonder State"!


A deer to join my collection of largish white animal figurines! I have a snail and a fawn as well.


This is a Christmas gift for my friend who also appreciates old things. It's a vintage mirrored compact. I also have a small collection of these, but this floral one isn't so much my style, but happens to be hers!






A fruit bag! It's design is made of tiny plastic beads which seem to be glued on. Actually as I was typing this, my friend who I bought it for as a Christmas gift came over, so I gave it to her early! :)


No comments: