Thursday, May 21, 2009

Drag Queen Bingo!

I wore this last night to meet the girls for Drag Queen Bingo at our favorite bar. We had an awesome time!

I of course wanted to get dolled up, but had been working all day so still wanted to be comfy. Enter this vintage bright turquoise nightie I found at a thrift store. Belted, I think it totally works as a dress and I love the angel sleeves and black trim!




I rarely curl my hair, but when I do I wish I took the time to do it more!


I added the headband, because you should over accessorize on occasions such as this.



I love this bracelet...I've been into solid black jewelry lately. I don't wear a lot of jewelry, but I really like the simplicity of shiny black.



The evening was hosted by Deonna Sage who can not only do freaking back flips and splits in 4 inch heels, but also has the sweetest ass of anyone I've ever seen.

I only got this crappy picture, but she was fanning herself after her acrobatic performance.

Dress: Thrifted
Belt: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: Fabulosity
Headband: F21
Necklace: F21
Bracelet: Claire's
Bag: F21

3 comments:

grace said...

i love that bracelet. are you sure it's from claire's? neat!

Sugar Rush said...

I'm pretty sure! Mayyybe it was the Icing.

Sugar Rush said...

Or Charlotte-Russe...Gosh.