Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring and Summer

I've of course been thinking about the changing seasons and my Spring/Summer look. Here are some points I have so far:

Acid Wash
Shorts and Platforms
Tye Dye (But not the overly-colorful type, more monotone and white I think)
Headbands
Native Beading in Pink and Turquoise
Short Shorts (I seriously need to start doing squats)
Hot Pink and Orange Lips
Metallic
Rompers
Gingham
Spiral of Curl Pigtails
Beehives
Pedal Pushers
gladiators
Heeled Girly Slides
High-Waisted Shorts
Farrah Hair
Minimal Makeup, Freckles, and Tons of Lashes
Polka Dots
Bows
Stripes
Textured Hair
Huge Sunhats
Bleached Denim



What's on your mind for warmer weather?

1 comment:

Carissa said...

I can't get enough of plain paper thin tee shirts and loads of jewelry. I also would like to rock pin up style short shorts but we'll see how the shedding of winter pounds goes. haha