Friday, April 3, 2009

My Milkshake

You guys might remember a few weeks back when I bought this vest on ebay.

Well, the last couple of days I've found some time to work on it! I had to take it in a lot. The cut was very 90s butch.



I painted the milkshake on the back and added some pins on the front and here's what I have so far.

I originally planned to add some pink studs somewhere, but now I'm not sure. I think it may be too much. What do you guys think? (I started to add some to the collar, but I'm not sure...I think it's the back that needs something, if anything.)





1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh.My.God. Ashley, that's probably the most fabulous vest I've ever seen!! I wish I could just alter clothes like that (taking it in and such).

I actually think pink studs along the back somewhere would be great. OR maybe you can paint a cupcake to go with the milkshake?

It just looks fantastic. :) I love the ROCK pin.