Friday, March 6, 2009

Pink-Addict.com

I've stumbled upon this amazing website...Pink-Addict.com.

Everything on the site is...you guessed it...pink!

While this may be a nightmare for some, I've found a lot of stuff I like!

The website carries everything from housewares to clothing and things are quite reasonably priced!







Aparently, this is a Japanese shirt and the translation is off..."Rabbit Don't Eat Sausages"...Amazing.


Zsa Zsa's future Christmas present.






The pastry chef in me loves this macroon cell phone charm!


It's a pillow!



So cute for Summer.




It's even named "Cupcake Skirt".


I am freaking in love with this bag!



Even work and chores would go down easier when planned on this!




4 comments:

Linda said...

....the rabbit shirt. I must have it.

Thank you for the link! This site is adorable!

Sugar Rush said...

Yes!! :)

gybe ♥ said...

ice-cream pillow is so cute!!!! :' )
in actually, all of them so adorable.

<3

Sugar Rush said...

I know! I want to cuddle with it!