Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dressing Room

We are lucky enough to have a spare bedroom in our apartment and instead of letting it go to waste as just storage space, I've decided to spread out my wardrobe and make a pretty, feminine oasis out of it!

It's a work in progress, but I've got all of my clothes hung neatly in the closet and on racks, and my purses and shoes organized on shelves.

I've added a pretty chair, made a pair of black and white striped curtains, and my dress form serves as a mannequin when not in use.

I really wish I could paint, but we'll be moving again before too long, so I don't want to get that involved. If I could, I'd paint it pink though...Or even better...A bold floral wallpaper!!

I have plans to hang a few pictures, paint the furniture glossy black and hopefully find a soft and shaggy rug to tie it all together!





No comments: