Sunday, November 16, 2008

Stumped.

Hey guys! I'm hoping you can help me with a problem. I have these two fantastic vintage pieces in my closet, but I just can't figure out how to wear them!

The first is a dress. For this time of year, I'm thinking it'd be cute and play on its 60s-ness with some white tights and a cardigan, but I'm having trouble figuring out what shoes would work. The closest I've come to is black flats, but I'd rather something else.

The second is this old embroidered western shirt. When I try it with jeans, it looks way too authentic. How would you wear it without looking like you were stepping straight out of the Wild West?




1 comment:

Linda said...

Hmm...well, with the first dress, could you play it up with some red flats or heels? I think it would vamp it up a bit - but if you were looking to take it on a more innocent route, maybe that's not the best suggestion. hehe