Saturday, September 6, 2008

Diamond in the Rough: Wet Seal

While Wet Seal isn't the place to go for quality basics or classic pieces, they do carry some things to play with in your wardrobe! It's a great place to find things you'd never spend a lot of money on, but are worth throwing in for fun.



Maybe I'm wrong, but this reminds me of Betsey Johnson.


I can see this being rocked out disco style!


This reminds me of Debbie Harry.


Sweater dresses make me think of Kelly Bundy...In a good way.




I can see this with solid opaque tights or even an opaque plaid pair!




I dig the zipper.








Fabric motorcycle jacket. Yes.





















Chill...They could work.


Again, but really this time...Betsey Johnson much?

3 comments:

i_heart_vintage said...

I've been eyeing that fabric motorcycle jacket too. Real leather is a little too extreme for my style but the fabric would go with everything.

Sugar Rush said...

Oh dude. Warning. It's a freaking hoodie.

WTF.

jenifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.