Saturday, August 2, 2008

Treasure Hunting

I hardly ever get to go thrifting these days because of my insanely busy schedule. I did find a couple of hours the other day to stop by Goodwill!

Check it out:

This skirt is AMAZING! It's strips of suede and leather sewn together into this incredible bandage number. Unfortunately, it is tiny. I can wear it, but the slit in the stretchy back becomes less of a slit and more of a stretched triangle to accommodate my ass. Bummer, I have to sell it to Revolve.






This is a gorgeous, old sheer dress with a gold print and vertical ruffle in the front. Beautiful, but I'm not sure if I'll keep it yet.




60's bubblegum pink maxi. The label is 'Tween!




I have a gigantic rib cage, which is unfortunate for me when wearing dresses with a small bodice. This is an amazing quilted hippie-dippie number which I'm not sure if I'll be able to let out enough to keep.




This dress and I were meant to be together. Odd, because it's handmade (with boning and everything!), but it fits me like it was tailored for me! It's a bright turquoise and I love it!






My faithful companion!

1 comment:

Linda said...

*gasp* LOVE the leather/suede skirt!! Oh, how I wish my arse was smaller right now and I could buy it off of you. haha