Monday, August 18, 2008

Stephanie Zinone

Grease 2 somehow one-ups its predecessor in the cheese category, but if you can manage to look beyond the one liners and the saccharine sweet sing a longs, you'll find the true gem of the flick...And that is gorgeous Michelle Pfeiffer as Stephanie Zinone and her foxy-ass wardrobe.

A Pink Lady through and through, the leader of the girl gang had an edge that set her apart from the others, preferring leather over sweater sets and ankle boots over pearls.

















2 comments:

Linda said...

Dammit! Now I have that song stuck in my head!

"Coo-oo-oo-ool rider! A coo-oo-oo-ool rider! If he's cool enough, he can burn me through and through...woah-oh-oh-oh!"

That being said, you're right! I love the 50s sex kitten/bad girl thing she had going.

Sugar Rush said...

My gosh...I'm sorry.

Let us focus on the good.