Sunday, August 24, 2008

Retail Therapy

These should be arriving to me in the next 7-10 business days:

The booties in black, the Betsey mary janes in Red. I went on and ordered both pairs of the booties because the photos on the Vicoria's Secret website are awful. This way, I'll decide in real life...Or keep both?

I saved $75 on the shoes by using codes FALL08 and 20BOOTS...Heads up!







I have a vintage suede purple skirt that I scored at work half off. It's faded and the bottom hem is coming unglued, but I plan to mend it, install an exposed gold-tone zipper in the back and stud the front with these babies.


While I was purchasing studs (studsandspikes.com), I decided to go ahead and grab some brass pyramid studs. I'll probably put a bunch on a black clutch.

2 comments:

Linda said...

The booties with the strap and O-ring are the ones that are really starting to kill me now!! You'll have to let us know how they are...and take pictures. ;)

Sugar Rush said...

You know I will!