Monday, August 18, 2008

Flavor of the Day

I found this neon pink and orange silk skirt at Goodwill months ago and have just never worn it. This morning, I decided I'd give it a go and this is what I came up with.

The shoes were dead on and I liked the way the studded wrap belt toughened it up a bit!






These are a few of my favorite things...In necklace form.


Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Necklaces: Forever 21, DIY, and Ebay
Fake Leather Jacket: Forever 21

4 comments:

Sara Millionaire said...

I can't get over how great your hair looks, seriously. Something about the combination of the color and cut is incredibly chic and I love it.

I love this outfit too...ever since I saw "Sex and the City" I've been regretting getting rid of all my old punk belts because they look so great with girly stuff.

Sugar Rush said...

Thanks! At first I was bummed about not being blonde, but now I really like it a lot. I was so afraid that my style wouldn't work as well with darker hair, but I think it somehow works better and like you said, makes it a little more polished. So thanks my darling!

I know...I'm SO glad I kept mine. I have my old 2 row and 4 row and this one. I'm on the hunt for a one row of giant 1" pyramid studs!

Linda said...

I'm so jealous of your wrap belt! I've been looking for a similar one. I still have a ton of my HUGE studded belts (2-row, 3-row and 4-row), but I just always feel like they're a bit much for my girlie outfits.

I really like how chic this is.

Sugar Rush said...

Thanks! I'm glad I swiped this one when I did. Zara has/had one with larger studs that wraps that I'd LOVE to have. I'm not sure if you have a Zara near you, but you could try that!