Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bird Watching

I got these vintage Jordache jeans on a weekend trip to the beach with my girlfriends a couple of years ago. We went thrifting in some tiny town in Florida and even though everyone thought I was crazy, I loved them. I still think they're mighty bitchin' and finally got around to taking them in the other day.

I got this shirt from work and totally love it too. It's a vintage National Audubon Society shirt from Corkscrew Swamp Santuary!

Oh, and you may notice my hair is dark now. This is my natural color. I just can't afford to keep up my blonde these days. I was sad at first, and even though I love blonde in a special way, I like it this way too. It's shiny and works well with my skin and eyes...God did it.










Don't worry, it's official.


I figured I'd do one of those "what's in your bag" photos. Purple heart-shaped shades, a bag o' bones, and my tooled leather wallet. I'm a simple gal.


Shirt: Revolve
Jeans: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Thrifted
Bangles: Wet Seal

5 comments:

i_heart_vintage said...

Love the wedges. It's so hard to find cute vintage shoes in my size (9). I'm glad I found your blog!

Sugar Rush said...

I wear a 9 too! It's so hard, I know! These aren't vintage though, they're Steve Madden!

Linda said...

Hey, hey, Miss Brunette! ;) Your hair looks so healthy and shiny!

Sugar Rush said...

I know! It's so dark! I like it though...

Sara Millionaire said...

I think your hair looks incredible this way! I love those jeans, too.