Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gypsies Tramps and Thieves

I found this turban stuffed into some container in the clearance section in the back of Forever 21 a few months ago and have since been waiting for the right moment to call to fulfill my vision of blonde ringlets spilling out from under it.

Maybe I got some funny looks, but what else is new. I did manage to convince some kids that the manequin at work is actually a frozen woman and I'm not sure if without my crazy lady look I would have been so successful.

I wish I could've worn something else on my feet, but it's 100 degrees.









Dress: Vintage
Turban: Forever 21
Sandals: NYLA
Bag: Ebay

4 comments:

Linda said...

Lady, if anyone can pull off that turban, it's you. You look gorgeous!!

Sugar Rush said...

Thanks love!

Sara Millionaire said...

LOVE it. You have the perfect face and hair to pull it off! I love the way turbans look but I don't think I could do it.

Jarek Wujkowski said...

You,re MY flavour this evening! Thanks!!!