Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Oh that black fringe...

I love these at first glance, but then I'm afraid the heel is too slim and that they would look trashy-in-the-bad-way with skirts.



It would be months before I could wear these without looking like either I just flew in from Maine or that I'm an unfortunately placed goth kid...But I do have a $75 credit on Zappos...And they are 10% off at the moment...And they're so great...And I would wear them all Fall and Winter! Oh...AND my motorcycle boots are probably not going to make it through another year, which is seriously sad.

3 comments:

Linda said...

On the list of "pros" and "cons" for that first pair...I can't think of a single con. You must have those. haha

They're just beyond gorgeous. ;) And I'd say that if you have a Zappos credit, go for the boots!!

Sugar Rush said...

I know they're soooo good! I just have a mega problem with stiletto-types and skirts. It is yucky to me. If they had a sturdier build, there would be no question in my mind!! I'm actually thinking of a DIY project now!

Sara Millionaire said...

you could wear those first ones with opaque tights (black or a color would work) to eliminate the trashy factor. you'd have to wait for fall, of course, but I think that would look awesome. Gucci and Anna Sui both showed a lot of fringe with tights for fall this year...