Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Flavor of the Day

This is an outfit I wore when my USB cord was still missing. It was a super hot day (I think it was the first day that hit 100 here) and I was working, so I went for cool comfort!

I just got this belt a couple of weeks ago from ebay and this was the first time I wore it. I wore it this way just hooked onto the buckle and the end hanging free(because I'm totally Ren-faire like that), but it is actually meant to be tucked in behind the buckle, which would make for a lovely neater look.

I've been beading a lot lately too (well, before finals stared anyway) and feel really nerdy but awesome being able to sport my new creations!

I didn't have time to brush my hair, so it ended up like this! I've been playing around with little braids and twists (again, because I'm totally Ren). My husband said I looked like Princess Leia circa 1850. He is so jealous.











Dress: Forever 21
Belt: Ebay
Bracelet: DIY
Boots: Minnetonka

No comments: