Monday, June 9, 2008

Flavor of the Day

Today I worked and as I like to do, I changed the window displays. I left the house at 7:30 AM and didn't get home until 11 PM, as we went to breakfast, church, work, and then for drinks and to see Sex and the City! I will say that I loved every minute of the movie, guilty pleasure it may be.

Sorry for the bad quality photos, my husband and the lighting were apparently both shaky.









The safari themed window.




I'm really not a fan of sequins on new clothing, but I love this soft and sheer tank with tiny, matte gold sequins!


sssssssssss!!


This is the Welcome to Summer window! :)






Dress: Thrifted (Banana Republic)
Belt: Thrifted
Bag: Gift from Miss Rowdy
Shoes: Steve Madden

2 comments:

Sara Millionaire said...

aww, you look so adorable, and I thought I recognized that handbag! I'm glad you're using it! I miss you so much dude.

Linda said...

That white dress in the window is adorable!

And kudos for you for getting dressed up to see Sex and the City. I don't think enough people did it. ;)