Thursday, May 1, 2008

Summer Wish List

There is something about Summer that turns me into a fringe loving hippie...

Wood Soled Wedges or Platforms
A perfect pair of highwaisted, flared jeans
A perfect pair of low, hip-slung flared jeans
Western style silver and torquoise jewelry (especially a cuff)
"Ethnic" printed minidresses
Nude Fishnets
Fringed T-shirt/T-shirt dress
Feathered anything, especially dresses!
Native American Style Beaded Jewelry (I'm going to break my loom out again!)
Higher Gladiator Flats (probably in brown)
Black heeled gladiators
Beaded Fringe Swimsuit
Denim Shorts
Tan Suede Belt
Native American Style Beaded and Leather Kid's Belt
Long Fringe on a Vest
Head Scarves
Ankle Height Moccassins (I wear my Thunderbird Moccassins all the time and my Knee High Moccassin Boots are too hot in the summer)
Brown Fringed Bag
Black Fringed Bag
Navajo style Beaded Earrings

No comments: