Thursday, April 17, 2008

Goodwill

Here are some things I found last week at Goodwill.


Again, something I'll probably sell to work. It reminded me of Madonna's jacket in Desperately Seeking Susan!




Please excuse the wrinkles! Little black and white shift dress. I'm thinking it could be perfectly mod.


Favorite find! A teal/torquoise deep-v disco fever jumpsuit? Yes!


Basic little vintage navy and white striped top. Perfect with high waisted wide leg jeans for a hint of nautical nonscense.


I love this light little sweater!




Black and white striped fabric belt. I can wear it very wide, like on the right, or folded over, like on the left.


This is a project. I really don't like the drop waist. Alright, there's not so much I like about this dress right now actually, but there's tulle underneath and the top is stretchy. Something good will come of it! I'm thinking of bringing up the skirt to waist height, cutting off the polka dot piece on top, leaving the black part strapless, turning it into a sweetheart neckline and using the cut off polka dot fabric to make a bow!




Little red and white polka dotted top...


Indian silk dress. When the temperatures are breaking 100 this summer, it'll be just right!

No comments: